I’m a midwest born mama of 4 crazy kids, wife, author, speaker and whole-self coach and entrepreneur. I am passionate about helping women take the hell out of health and empowering them to own their inner badass, so they can be unstoppable in their health, relationships and business…….because being healthy and creating the life you crave, doesn’t have to be hard!My beginnings . . .Well, I was born an Iowa girl, but life and whole lot of adventurous experiences have taken me all over the globe. After traveling, I made my way back home, married a boy from my hometown, that I didn’t meet until college. We fell in love,stayed in Iowa, started our own businesses, bought a house and had FOUR kids in six years. Yes, you read that correctly, FOUR kids. At the time I didn’t think we were crazy! We were simply on our way to living the American dream or so we thought….when life took an unexpected turn.I’ll never forget receiving the call that nobody wants to get from their physician. I remember sitting on the edge of my bathtub, as he explained that the biopsy of my lymph node was positive, “I had cancer.” I felt terrified and alone, but just as quickly wiped the tears from my cheeks and told myself I was going to walk out there door and ROCK every moment of the life I had left.And that’s exactly what I’ve done. My stage IV cancer diagnosis wasn’t my first life roadblock, and likely won’t be the last. I won’t lie, things haven’t been a cake-walk, but I get one shot at this life, so I’ve chosen to view this “life challenge” as my OPPORTUNITY to live bigger, love harder, forgive often, connect deeper and live each day to inspire and impact others. And ladies, that means YOU TOO!
Things that make me… me.
- Staying up too late brainstorming and creating.
- Creating traditions and lasting memories with family.
- Sharing life and good wine with close friends.
- Exploring the beauty of the great outdoors.
- Enjoying healthy eats and sometimes not so healthy eats
- Taking the world in behind an adventurous lens. What’s life without a little risk=)
- Getting lost in quiet meditation.
- Sipping a good cup of coffee, preferably from a good local coffee shop.
- Curling up with a good book.
- Laughing at, and sometimes with myself.
- Understanding that my time on this earth is finite, and I need to make the biggest damn impact I can today, because tomorrow isn’t promised to any of us!
I look forward to growing and thriving together.
We can’t control all the things that are going to happen in our lives,
but we do have the choice in how we live the life we have.
Onward and upward, of course…to create the powerfully beautiful life you have always dreamed of…..and deserve!